1. I live in a small town in Illinois.
2. I love small towns, just not this one.
3. I have green eyes. Thatís pretty much the only thing I like about my appearance.
4. Animals scare me, especially dogs.
5. I got married for the first time when I was 18. It was only to help my friend get a green card. Shhhh.
6. We got divorced on my 20th birthday. He brought me ice cream and divorce papers at work. My coworkers thought I was crazy to tell him how sweet that was.
7. I lived in a much more metropolitan suburb until I was fourteen.
8. Moving in the middle of high school is what I blamed for my misbehavior.
9. In high school, I loved the big city. Now it terrifies me.
10. I am afraid of the dark. If I have to turn out the lights in a room, I will either back out of it or run. No kidding.
11. I gained way too much weight with both kids and have the worst stretch marks of anyone I have ever seen.
12. I have since lost almost all the weight, minus five or ten pounds.
13. My hair has been many different colors.
14. I tried to be a vegetarian for a while and gave up.
15. I hate the sound of whistling.
16. I donít know why.
17. I love the smell of gasoline.
18. I donít know why I like that either.
19. I like almost every kind of music.
20. I have two sons. The first is Lukas, and he was born on October 19, 2001. Nickolas was born on December 23, 2002.
21. My ďhigh school sweetheartĒ was my best friendís older brother, J. We would pretend that we didnít have a ďthingĒ going on when we were out with other people, and we would date other people, but we always ended up together.
22. He moved to Michigan when he rediscovered his birth father there and died of an overdose in December 1998. He had called me crying a few months before, saying that he wanted to come home and marry me and have babies and settle down.
23. I called him a week before he died and he said he was coming home the next week.
24. He never made it.
25. I didnít get to go to his funeral because I was in work release.
26. I am a felon.
27. I have done a lot of really stupid things.
28. Lukas was born on Jís birthday.
29. Lukas resembles J. Thatís not surprising, as J and I were often mistaken for brother and sister.
30. Nick and I are also often mistaken for brother and sister.
31. I have one brother eighteen months younger than me, and one sister six years younger.
32. We all look very much alike.
33. I skipped second grade.
34. I graduated high school when I was sixteen.
35. I met Nick when I was a manager at Trak Auto and I hired him to be a cashier.
36. I had a boyfriend at the time, but he was away at correctional boot camp.
37. I know more about cars than most guys.
38. I wanted to go to school to be an auto mechanic, but then I had kids and that got put on hold.
39. My brother likes to go shopping. I hate it. My father jokes that I am his son and my brother is his daughter.
40. When I was seventeen, I was struck by lightning.
41. I brush my teeth right before I leave the house, even if I just brushed them a few minutes before.
42. I carry a toothbrush and toothpaste in my purse.
43. I have only had one cavity in my life.
44. My brother and sister have never had any.
45. I started college courses three times, and didnít last a semester all three times.
46. All of my friends have moved away.
47. I would like to move away soon.
48. I hate my laugh.
49. I love the summer, but I hate the humidity.
50. My favorite season is fall.
51. I love to swim, and I hope my boys will too.
52. I love doing the laundry, but I hate putting it away.
53. I hate doing dishes. I would kill for a dishwasher.
54. I have never mowed a lawn in my life.
55. I would rather read than watch television.
56. I hate to exercise.
57. I love to eat.
58. That is not a good combination.
59. I LOVE chocolate, particularly chocolate chip cookies. I could eat an entire bag of cookies in one sitting. I donít, but I could.
60. I worked at Baskin-Robbins for a few years during high school. It made me hate ice cream for a while.
61. Unfortunately, it didnít last.
62. I worry all the time, about everything.
63. My favorite perfume is Eternity.
64. I hate the smell of patchouli. It reminds me of dirt.
65. I would bathe in bleach if I could, both for the germ-killing factor and the wonderful smell.
66. I once gave my sister the Heimlich maneuver when she choked on a Life Saver. I was eight.
67. Life Savers are called that because the hole prevents you from choking on them.
68. I swear way too much.
69. I only get my hair cut maybe twice a year.
70. Even so, itís not very long.
71. I am not a morning person or a night owl. I like to wake up around seven-thirty and go to bed around ten.
72. I consider myself very lazy.
73. I donít mind being on hold, but I hate waiting in line.
74. I hate calling people on the phone. Hate it, hate it, hate it.
75. I look just like my mom.
76. Both my kids look like Nick.
77. If I could work the whole time Iím at work, I would get a lot more done.
78. I have ADD.
79. I have chronic migraines.
80. I have been on every medication you can think of for depression.
81. I have done every illicit substance you can think of.
82. I smoked weed for a long time, until I finally admitted to myself that I just donít like the feeling.
83. I quit smoking six years ago (I think) and havenít had a cigarette since.
84. I love cheesy mystery novels.
85. I love cheesy teen angst movies and books.
86. I am a compulsively early person.
87. Nick is always running late.
88. Since having children, my feet grew a full size.
89. I wear a size ten shoe now.
90. Depending on the brand, I can wear anywhere from a nine to a fifteen in clothes.
91. That depresses me way more than it should.
92. I always think my kids are cuter than everyone elseís. I think everyone thinks this.
93. About their own kids, not about mine.
94. My favorite beer is Corona Light. MMMmmm.
95. I hate beer without lemon juice, lime juice, or orange juice in it.
96. I donít really like mixed drinks.
97. Except margaritas. But I think I like margaritas because of the salt they put on the rim of the glass. That is totally the best part.
98. When I was little, my bedroom had silverfish that would swarm at night. I didnít know what they were called so I called them ďpotwees.Ē
99. My ďnumberĒ is embarrassingly high. Really. (You know, the ĒnumberĒ!)
100. I love to wear short skirts.
101. Every day I wonder at least once if Nick is going to leave me. He says Iím being silly.
Last person who pissed me off:
Heard in my house:
pics - 2007-06-05